Accommodation and Facilities
Usually occupied by Oxford University undergraduates, our central facilities allow summer school students to benefit from the opportunity to live as a university student in the beautiful city of Oxford.
Central Oxford location
We are hosted each year by Lincoln College, one of the University of Oxford's constituent colleges.
Set on a quiet side street, we are 5 minutes from:
- The Ashmolean Musuem
- The Natural History Museum
- Oxford University Parks
- Oxford's pedestrianised shopping street
Our summer school couldn't be better in a location from which to explore the City and University.
Students sleep, eat, and relax all in Lincoln College.
The rooms our summer school students live in are normally used by Oxford University undergraduates, but are vacated over the summer.
All the rooms are:
- Single occupancy
- Equipped with a desk for studying
- Just upstairs from the teaching area
- Arranged on boys' and girls' staircases
Fresh linen and towels are provided throughout the summer school, and all rooms kept clean.
Teaching rooms are just downstairs from all student accommodation, so our students can come downstairs for breakfast in the morning and head straight to tutorials.
Additional teaching is carried out facilities across Oxford.
For example, depending on subject, you might visit:
- Oxford Crown Court
- Oxford University labs
- Natural History Museum
- Oxford University Psychology Department
View our courses
Our summer school students have wonderful facilities while they are in Oxford. These include:
- WiFi throughout
- 100 seater lecture theatre and teaching rooms
- Common room with TV, Playstation, table tennis and board games
- Kitchen and light-filled dining area
- Computer room with access to printing
- Music rooms with pianos
- On-site laundry facilities
- Still and sparkling water on tap, tea, coffee, juice and fruit
Safety and security
Safety and well-being of our students is our number one priority.
We have one of the most secure sites in Oxford, with all amenities on site.
Our summer school are the only group to use to the site, and access is via a Porters' Lodge which is staffed 24/7.
All students on the summer school are given keys to their own individual room, and fobs for accessing the site. The porters close the main door at 10pm every night, and the entire site is protected by CCTV.
Our staff live on site, and students register with duty staff three times a day, and sign in/out every time they arrive at or leave the campus.